Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lalala....

Haha...had sang our voices out just now with the gals...Its the coolest thing I've done for this whole damn day. Ya, today is basically Valentine's day, but its the school's calligraphy competition too. Haiz...running around like a maniac again, when will all this STOP!?? And plus after all of that, someone stranger comes and tell you that there's some unfairness going around, secretly hinting you that the job we are doing SUCKS!! Didn't get a chance even to report myself and caligraph myself. There's no TIME!!! And then later you will hear teacher saying people change partners like changing clothes, so easily... Its such a BIG mess!! Helped out the reception part like last year and its just as messy as last year. Anyhow, its my last year of organizing things like this and I don't give too much of a damn about it as much as last year now. (Had actually officially attended 1 meeting actually...haha)

Arrgh, up until now I still didn't get to raise funds for the Gaza victims. My mum had actually said that they got enough help from the whole world. But no matter what, I still wanna lend some hand even its just a bit.

After all the chaos, am happy to receive something (a valentine gift actually) from a girlfriend. Thanks gal, you made my day... Went straight to K-Box later and sang our voices with all my s & a galfriends. Darn happy that we finally got to get together and do something we had been longing to do. It feels so nice singing out all your emotions not caring what-so-ever image you have. Forgot that people can actually see whatever you do in there....haha.. YOU GALS REaLLY Diam Shui leh....520 to you guys!!

Had done some thinking just now and Ya, I had not been listening to whatever people is telling me properly. Am so used to jot down whatever I need to do and people reminding me what to do until I had actually ignored most of the things some people tells me. Had always thought that I have some sort of short memory but deep down, I know that I don't. Had been trying my best to finish all my homework in time but had actually forget to look at the big picture. Keep on repeating the same mistake all over again. So tired of life like this. But nothing seems to get better.....Many things had happened in my life which I myself don't see it. Wonder how can I actually survive in the society in my later years...

To all those who is having someone now, please do appreciate all the time you get to spent together. For those like me, single and available, we all rocks and do not need to rely on boys to live...hahaha...Just kidding. Anyhow, HAPPY VALENTINE's Day!!!

Damn it!! my house ph. and msn is down. Feels like I'm in the olden days, can only communicate using pigeons or whatever...Can't be able to contact anyone starting today. haiz...

6 comments:

Hui Min said...

Next time can you show me your pigeon? Now ppl using phone and msn lo......haha.

ShyuanT said...

'_'||| ...

sure..But by then you will be eaten not too long. They eat beng wan..haha..

Anonymous said...

woah,ur house "hotline" went dead?how r ppl suppose to make contact wit u?it's ok though,i can fly to ur house,hehe,^^

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW said...

ya lo, show your pigeon la....I want to have a look also! It was my most happy day, sing like nobody cares, man! I just love it!

ShyuanT said...

Ghee...So many people want to see my pigeon a... Really ka?? hehe...Wait till you all come to my house 1st la...wakakakaa...

Soul:
I now using my sis's hp for the moment. But how you wanna fly to my house? lolz.. You ada wings ke??

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
coz i'm soul mah,travelling doesnt cost me anything,XD