Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lets say...

Fun!! Meeting some people sometimes is actually kinda fun. We may not be close but spending some time together can actually boost our friendship. hehe...Missing my house phone still. Like something is not right or how...Can't seem to describe it. But I now understand its importance in my life. Many things can't go right without it...

Had some runs with my dad again. It's like a routine now. Can't seem to change anything. Doing the same thing everyday. But I had always been pin pointing him about everything that had gone wrong but never seem to think that somehow I'm the one creating trouble. I'm a trouble-maker, selfish, useless blob, rude, lazy, BIG-butted gal!!! Thats who I'm and I know it very well...

OMG. Was stunned watching how the Gilmores interacts together. They are so freaking good!! Was amazed by the series of scenes of the Gilmores arguing with each other, sat-chat-laugh, Screams again and ends up being too tired of even speaking anymore. They are so cool even when they argue. Amazing..

山下智久(Kenzo)长泽雅美(Rei)

Operational Love SP version had ended. Was so touched by the things the guys do for their loves ones. They went all out just to make their loved ones happy. And Kenzo is always by Rei's side making sure she is not too far from him. The kissing scene in the end is so romantic. Two lovers, a love boat, sea side view, sun set scene, kissing romanticly...Ahh...haha...just kidding... But I'm so In to this show!!!

Tomorrow will be our school sports day. Will be on the track this year. Am kinda looking forward to it, but nervous at the same time. Not much plans had been made this year as I'm most of the time blur these few days...haha...Anyway, will see how I did. Hope I'll do great apart from what I did in the other lucky day...haha...

Today is Mr. Whatever's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Don't everyday be blowed by wind ah...After one day the wind blow you don't until where how?? haha...Anyway, Happy Birthday lo..

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." ~George Sand~

p.s. Anyone interested in donating blood? There's a blood drive on by April. Please kindly inform me is you wanna donate some blood. Remember, you must be at least 45kg and had not been donating blood for the past 3 months. But the most of all BE HEALTHY!!! Don not ignore this as there are many people who are waiting for our kindness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm,u do like to watch movies,dont u?btw,gonna miss sports day for the last year of my secondary sch life,sob~too many homework,gonna kill the teachers for throwing piles of homework to us,juz kidding...nyway,gd luck in ur running or watever so,XD