Sunday, February 8, 2009

Craps...

New Year Gathering was held yesterday. Its not really fun actually and I'm completely disappointed on somethings. But the thing that made me feel most unhappy is that I heard an ex saying this:" 很闷啊! 每年回来都好像回来看他们越来越失败酱... 去年已经够惨了,今年更死...." something like that. Haiz...I'm really a loser. I had organized the Gathering last year, I knew that it was really disappointing and I myself thinks it actually stinks, kind of think of it. I'm aware that teacher wasn't really pleased with me but I can't seem to change the way she sees me even now...Knowing what a failure you are is already bad enough but hearing people criticized what you do or even assuring how you sucked really hurts....

For me, to tell the truth, the sub-committees did a Ok job. Compared to last year's, they had already improved on somethings despite the help and co-operation we leaders gave. haha...And oh ya, they had really got us leaders off the hook sometimes as they really expect us to help them clean up their trails and saying my name wrongly TWICE!!!! But it seems strange that one of the subs said that the gathering didn't really went well...haha...

Teacher will certainly be mad of me as I went home right after they ended. Did not even see if they cleaned the place up or not. Gotta make up when we get back on Tuesday. I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all who attended the gathering especially to all Form 5s even though they knew that it will be really boring... And Pn. Low who stayed till the end to make sure everything is on track....

Went shopping for ingredients for our dinner that night. We go everywhere like aunties as we went choosing veges, buying meat and even choosing prawns all by ourselves. No adults..haha..I'm so proud of myself... Its so nice to see people go frustrated on what to buy for their gf for Valentines. It just made the occasion even special. XD

Can't believe that we saw them together for the 1st time. He's kinda rude as he didn't even peek at us when we greeted him... Please la, don't be so CHUAN can a??? At least a forced smile is better lo. Do it just for her ma...

I had a great time having my steamboat with the youths. We can't seem to stop laughing the whole night. AHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....WAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Laugh and laugh and laugh....LOL!!!!!
A bunch of crazy young people, I wonder if the neighbours heard our loud laughter anot?? ^^

The guys had gone to Shu Jie's house just now. It seemed that they had tons of fun there. Too bad I can't go. My mum had banned mr to go out since I came back really late yesterday. I wanted to visit him as we haden't meet since last year though we are not actually close. Wonder how is he doing now?? haha... Anyway, its nice to know that the gals had fun there...Hey, Al, why didn't you go?? I thought you will go...

Er...Really enjoyed watching Operational Love again. Saw the SP version of it just now. Had missed the days sitting in front of the TV chasing Japanese dramas....Hadn't have the chance to do it nowadays. Kenzo is still so madly in love with Rei which is so touching...haha... I got a chance to hear my favourite 张芸京singing today and her performance is still so fantastic...haha. So happy to see the 超一班 winning the 超二班, HOORAY!!

2 comments:

Kaijun said...

who are you~~~
i oso a band member...

Hui Min said...

I have to attend my relatives birthday lo.......how to go?