Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random

Long long time didn't come here dy.
Had been spending much of my holidays watching tv and lepaking at home.
Time really flies as my supposedly 3 weeks plus holidays are now left with 1.
Really dunno what to say... I did nothing these 2 weeks,
No achievements and nothing..
Gosh, I guess I'm eligible enough to get the moat laid back person award. XD

Went for my undang today.
Sat there for hours listening to the lecturer lecture...
Almost caught a fish at some point. haha.... (get what I mean?)
Glad that Char was with me so it won't be so bored.
Bumped into Weng Hong too, it was such a coincidence!!
Haha...

Ok, will be keeping this short.
Got a show to catch!
Wishing all of you to enjoy each and everyday of your lives
even though there are days of misfortunes...
Smile, and everything will be fine!!!


Dunno why I like this pic.
Both of them looked so happy. Whee~
(They are best friends...)

One Love-Bob Marley

2 comments:

yiipin said...

lol! jia le! always like his silly smile! XD going start ur new sem eh? haha, sure feel unwilling to go back...appreciate the moment left..haha, gambateh! =]

ShyuanT said...

Haha, yaya, he looks SOO Cute! Yaya, gonna start dy, less than 2 weeks. T.T Will surely enjoy my time now. You too gambateh o!