Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ali Mountain gal.. ^^

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I last came here.
My holidays is gonna end dy.
Had done many things that I wanted these few weeks.
Many things happened too.
Happy and sad events,
but mostly jolly things...
What can be more happy than being with your family??haha...

Had played badminton with the guys,
Watched a show or two,
Ate a whole lot,
And met with almost everyone I wanted.
Life's like a dream,
But there are some nightmares too.
But lets just cut the nightmare part.

Had been back in Kampar since Tues.
Was back so early to attend our Chinese Orchestra music camp.
All the feelings came back as though I was still with CW band.
These few days was magical, unbelievable...
We played from day to night and night to day.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC! HEHE...
Just like old times....
It feels real great spending your day with the people who are like you,
will put in everything just to play the song well,
who work hard and strive to perfect each and every part of the song,
who are determined to play their part well so that they won't get scolded by the conductor,
and the best of all,
those who enjoys playing music just as much as you do... :)
Had been missing old times though,
when I was there with my dear violin and my fellow mates,
but now it's replaced by a new instrument and new friends,
it still feels GREAT!
Today will be the last day though,
am feeling a lil' heavy hearted now,
not being able to do it everyday.
But still, the memories will come along with me, right??
We had only been practicing two songs these few days,
Coz we're amateur players, (Just like new A-Band)
and playing the same song over and over again,
makes it stays in you the whole time...
Up until now, I can still hear the melody:"阿里山的姑娘..." all the time,
Even during my sleep... (I'm serious, I hear it everywhere!!!)
And not only me, sis does the same too! hahaha...


Oh ya, wanna do a small advertisement here.
The reason why we are having this camp and practicing so hard
is because we will be having our Chinese Orchestra Night (Which btw is a concert)

Date: 20 June 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 7pm-10pm
Venue: UTAR, Kampar Heritage Hall (Block A)
Theme: 优乐

Do support if you can!! For further info, please feel free to ask me! Tickets can be purchased from mua!!! COME COME COME!!!!!!!


My new mate in Kampar,
Loving it much now... ^^

Mad World-Adam Lambert

5 comments:

yiipin said...

ooooo...ur choosing pi pa?? T_T i envy~~~~hahahaha! but i wan er hu...=p anyway, all the best!! *still envyyyyyyyyyyyy ><

ShyuanT said...

Haha, actually it's not pipa, it's 柳琴, looks like pipa, but a lil smaller. And it's strum de, not plucked, has 4 strings instead of pipa's 6 strings. Hopefully I can master it well la. hehe.. No need to envy ma, Inti also got band right?

yiipin said...

got but it's not...satisfy me...lolz...XD their discipline n those spirit is not wad i wan...=p

ミ . シャール said...

Later Ali come find you.. XD

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
Haha, CW band is still the best leh.. haha..

ミ . シャール :
Blerk, let him find la. haha. Me wanna see him wear dress and dance. haha.