Monday, May 17, 2010

Fat

Ok, am eating too much these days.
Can feel my lil tummy growing day by day.
Really getting fat dy.
From morning I eat non-stop until night.
Most of the things at home kena sapu by mua.. :P
Shocked my parents with my HUGE appetite. haha...
Hopefully you guys won't get to live with me for a day la,
If not will spoil my image le...
Btw, if you really get to spend a day with me,
please make sure that your food source will be sufficient enough ah,
if not, you surely won't get to eat much... wakakakkaka...

btw, Congrats to China as they won the Thomas cup in ease.
Thanks for putting such exciting matches these days for us ya!
Congrats too to Korea as their gals team become the Uber Cup champion,
beating China 3-1. Great fight there.
Indonesia too shown great strength in the finals...
Loved the 1st doubles team, both the teams showed strong fighting spirit,
It was really exciting! (Didn't know that watching sports can be so thrilling.. :D)
Now Thomas cup and Uber cup ended.
Next up, FIFA world cup! hehe...

Sharing today by auntie Mosha was really inspiring.
There are truly many things that we won't know unless someone who experienced it tells you.
Felt like hugging her after the prayer, but I didn't.
Hopefully she will be as healthy as ever and will continue spreading the good news.
God, please be with her and her family as they may be facing one of the toughest day of their lives......


Things may seem blur on the outside, but in the inside, everything's crystal clear.
Do search thoroughly everywhere deep in your heart,
and you'll find that the answer that you had been looking for
is just right inside you...


雨爱-杨丞琳

4 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! ur too thin! u shud be gain a bit fat then oni balance wad...==
by the way, i use back my old link le. giv up for finding solution. dono y...T_T

ShyuanT said...

I where got thin o. Many people say that I become fat liao. haha.. Still cant stop eating though. You using your old link o. okok.. Will change it la. ^^

Kaijun said...

agree with yiipin, you are too thin lioa, is good to have appetite... ^^

ミ . シャール said...

Fei Po Chuo Dan Che.. Bin Bin,, Pon Pon... XD