Friday, April 16, 2010

I Wanna

I wanna dance in the rain, follow the rhythm, tapping all a long, till my knees touch the ground.

I wanna sing my hearts out, till the time there's nothing left to be sung.

I wanna fiddle with all means, till the strings of my soul snap with the beat of my heart.

I wanna strum and pluck with all my heart, till the day my fingers rot.

I wanna run with every bits of my strength, till my legs fail to stand.

I wanna see all the magnificent scenes, till the day, there's nothing left in sight.

I wanna listen to every beautiful frequency of the world, till there's nothing to be heard.

I wanna watch every genres of favored movies, till there's nothing to be seen anymore.

I wanna reach out for others, till the day when there's no such thing as the calling for help.

I wanna love every single being, till HATE vanishes from the world.

I wanna share every single with you, standing by your side, cheering heartily for you.

I wanna laugh all I can, till the day my heart stops beating.......


That's pretty much everything I wanna do now, yet there's nothing I can accomplish.



I this moment, I'm like this cute lil' lion,
waiting to prowl on anything that can be done.....


我就是这样-刘力扬

2 comments:

Oyster said...

pity shyuan.....u very lack of time?

ShyuanT said...

Lolz. I have de same 24 hours as you ah, not lacking of time, just not enough to be used. ^^