Monday, April 19, 2010

At Bliss 2

Another blissful weekend back home.
Dada and mama's really gonna spoil us bad if the continue being like that. haha..
Spend loads again,
got everything we wanted...
I mean literally everything...
There's really nothing more to ask for!
Well, there's still one or two...
but they can wait. ^^
Soo Soo happy to get to eat the cheese cake that I've longed for.
Way happy wei! hahahhahahaha...
Everything was so perfect and life's seems so easy,
it was too perfect that it made me worry.
Hopefully I'm thinking too much la..
Anywayz, I'm a lucky lucky gal.
Thanks to dada, mama, and my Heavenly Dad!
Muakz~
Final's next week dy,
have to feed on books and notes again...
Argh... Books, taste yucky~ :S
Oh well,
at least hols is waiting for me after that... Whee~~~



This is how I felt when I know how grandma's doing;
How people ignores the pain of others;
When she shed her tears in front of everyone;
How lonely some people are;
When no one sees the hard work some put in for the benefit of others;
Open up your eyes, will you???


p.s: Special thanks to Myee and her 'parents' for eazing my job. Oh ya, not to forget, Mr. Al for burning the discs la.. XD

My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson

3 comments:

yiipin said...

wee~after final will hav ur sem break then? damn fast man...lolz! enjoy~=]

Catherine Young said...

wa...exam dy a...gambateh!
sure kacang for you la....^^

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
Haha, okok lo.. have been here for almost 4 months le.. haha.. Break is all I need.. keke..Thanks!

chrysanthemum :
Haha, thanks! Sure kacang?? Haha, you mean those kacang with thick shells, right? XD