Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Why am I still here?

My heart is raving for a new change in life,
But I guess the hesitation of letting go is holding me back.
There's this part in my that can't wait to explore the world,
See new sights, learn new things, meet new people,
Do new things
And leave whatever part in life that's mundane, and boring...

Why am I still here?
That's the question I ask each and everyday...

Changes happen all the time...
It's time to bid goodbye to someone great,
Who made significant change in the school system,
But there's always this hindrance that makes all the great people move on...
It will be a tough transition,
Despite the big change,
Things still seem to stay the same....
It's a conscious choice that was made,
But yet. I can't help asking myself again,..
Why am I still here.

My heart goes to Christina Grimmie,
An amazing singer whom played a part in introducing YouTube music to me...
Things change all of a sudden...
And at times, it puts a full stop on life...
May your beautiful voice continue to inspire those who is still stuck in this physical world..

May the light in the end of the tunnel shines in brightly soon,
It seems so hard to see the positive side of things with so much to worry about..
Hope that everything will be ok.


Love is Easy  -  McFly

No comments: