Friday, April 11, 2014

Because I'm Happy~

Its midnight again,
A time where my thoughts run free,
when my brain is most stimulated.

Am munching a plum right now, an expensive plum which daddy bought for me just beacuse I craved for it.
It's not sweet, or amazing, not the kind of plum I was craving,
but its really satisfying.

For the past few months I have been validated more times than I had ever been my whole life.
I can't tell enough how awesome my colleagues make me feel,
though I know that I am not that great at all...
But today was the day I feel loved and wonderful.
One major part of my job is to validate people's parking token,
I had to validate around 30 tokens each day and they come at differing times of the day.
They were all very friendly and polite,
and I am secretly glad that I had to do the job as I get to meet and talk to people everyday.
There's this pretty lady who always comes in with a smile,
and never failed to strike a conversation with me, even if it's just a brief 'How are you?'.
She's my fav among all those who comes to validate their token.

Today she came again, as usual passing me her token to be validated and put a Gloria Jeans box on my table. I thought she was just putting it there as she waited for me so I did not pay any attention to it. 
Then she passed me the box,
saying 'This is for you. Thank You for always smiling, I know it's not easy to do it everyday... It means a lot to me...'
It caught me in surprise as I would never think that people would thank me for small little things like that.
But at the same time I was touched that she is so thoughtful as to remember me...
For something that I don't do consciously, it mattered to her, I am glad.
As she was in the midst of talking to my colleague, I overheard that it's sort of like her last day coming so often as she finished her practicuum.
I was a bit sad and I didn't know what to do, because she's the first I'll be saying bye bye to before I finish my contract...
I wanted to give her something to  thank her for making my job a lil' more interesting,
but I didn't have anything with me..
In the end, all I did was to ask her if I can take a picture of her.
Had to use Olympus as Nikon wasn't with me today...
Her Chocolate Hazelnut pie (Or something like that) really made my day...
She said it's her favorite and she hope that I'll like it,
it was touching and I really really feel grateful and the pie is super YUMMY!!!!!
Hope to see her again soon! =)
I'm a happy girl! ^^

Thanks Christy! You're so cute and beautiful at the same time, all the best with your internship! ^^

" People who can make others feel great are Great people themselves"... 



Just now this thought came into my mind:
Devils are like dust,
We have to clean it everytime, thinking that we will be clean after that,
But it comes back,
Then you'll have to sweep it clean again, and it comes back again...
Dust never actually go away, they just disperse and comes back and clot until it's visible to us.
It's just like how we are everyday, we try to keep ourselves away from the devils.
but the it keeps coming back,
and many times we live with dust,
feeling lazy to clean it off...
Forgetting God's word, forget to read the bible,
Forget to ask Him for help.
So we succumb to sinning.
I guess what we need to do is to clean the dust daily,
read His Words each and everyday to keep the devil away,
even though he doesn't actually go way, at least we can remind ourselves to keep away from him.
I really hope that this dust analogy can be my motivation to read His Words. hehe..



Shallows-Daughter


No comments: