Friday, November 11, 2011

There it Goes Again

A doggy was found under my car!
It was there since morning and haven't left there since.
Dad was very concern that it may bite and hence,
he used water to spray it so that it may leave.
It did, turned a round, and went under the car again.
How cute.
Another thought was to remove the car hoping that it will leave somehow.
And we took the car for a drive.
THis is the moment I first met this special doggy.
As the car was removed, it stood up, but didn't walk away.
It stood there for a moment, staring straight into my eyes,
as though saying "help me!"
I was shocked by how calm this little dog is,
the strong-willed, determined and stern eyes,
like it has witness every possible thing of the surface of the earth,
but yet, there's some degree of sorrow and grief clouding those bright little eyes.
I was moved.

As the car moved away, the doggy walked around,
looking back at the spot it just laid.
It walked across the road, to a neighbor's house, the turn to another,
making effort of squeezing its head between the metal bars,
in hope of squeezing into the house compound.
This special dog has a sentence written all around its face
"I am Lost"
Poor little doggy....
It's attempt of enter the house compound through the little spaces of the gate failed.
Tried another house, failed.
Eventually, it found another car to hid under.
As my car came back to its rightful place, we thought that the dog said it's goodbyes...
But moments later, it came back again.
Haha...
It's either the spot my car is parked is so comfortable,
or that my car is too 'hot' to leave.

haha... The eagerness of this interesting doggy is amusing,
There's nothing else we can do but to let it there.
I had some wild imaginations after meeting the dog,
the thought of it being ours, jogging and playing with it,
helping it to bath excites me...

But the rejection of my idea from pa and ma spoils it all...

All I can hope is to meet it everyday and befriend this little creature!
See ya under the car tomorrow, doggy! =)


In The Mood-Swing Girls

2 comments:

ミ . シャール said...

They didn't say there was a doggy~~~ How cute is it??? When I read I was also thinking about ur imaginations.. XD

ShyuanT said...

What imaginations?? It's true! hehe...