Saturday, November 19, 2011

Back!

Finally, I earned myself a lil' bit of time to update what has happened in my life!

Upon my previous post, this is a follow up story about my new furry friend.
Ok, I should not say that it is my friend, yet, but am very confident that we will be near future.

Right, my dog (I like to call it my dog) now has a new staying place,
somewhere very near which I can see it everyday.
It no longer clings under my car for shelter,
the place it is right now provides more comfort.
For awhile, I really thought I lost it after its disappearance after the 2nd day I found it!
It was a real relieve.
As soon as me and pa found its current location, we tried to lure it out,
as to invite it into our family,
but it didn't happen.
We tried all sorts of ways,
whistling, flashing lights so that it sees us, feeding it, try to talk to him...
**Oops, its gender is still yet to be defined, but am assuming its a He**

We were tipped by our neighbor that its leg was injured but it is better now...
Phew, thank God that it can still mobile fine...
Am still on the verge of befriending him,
trying my best to feed it / play with it as much as I can,
filling my mind with the thought that it may soon be officially called - my dog!

Am making some progress now... See, it posed for me!

Ain't it handsome! hehe...

Wish me luck!

Oh ya, speaking of luck, just wanna share something that happened to me recently.
I am a seriously very lucky person...
N days ago, I left A (A=something of mine which is very important)on the bus...
Only found out long after I embarked the bus...
Leaving pity A behind...
So, with much disappointment of myself, I called it one of my BAD DAYS...
Everyone told me that it is very unlikely that I may find A again...
Sadden by the fact that I may have lost A forever, I returned home telling ma...
As I was thinking of ways and efforts to try my luck,
to give it a shot of finding A,
miracle happened.
Someone phoned my house saying that it found A and is willing to return it to mua...
Haha!!!!
The someone was the bus driver of the bus and he really tried his best to return A to me..
You know, as a bus driver, he is always on the go...
He is even willing to bring A to me at 11pm at night,
how kind was that?
However, our time didn't clicked and he sought for different solutions for us to meet up..
Unbelievably, A is back with me now!
Thank you bus driver Zul, you are one of the kindest man I've seen,
trying your very best to return something so unimportant,
and making such a huge effort to contact us every time you are free...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Nowadays, everyone is so stereotypical about the hearts of human beings,
assuming that no one in this earth would do anything kind,
as to go all the way out to return something insignificant to you.
People always say, people might have stolen your thing,
or there is no way that you can find your things back...
Well, I found the someone which maybe the 1 out of 100 people.
There's still a lot of hope in this world,
we just have to have some faith in it...

I like to believe that
what God takes from you, he will return it with something more precious...
It may be a lesson, an experience, a sense of hope, or even something very small...
it is still much valuable than the thing you lost...

Peace for tomorrow...

Skyscrapper - Demi Lovato

No comments: