Monday, December 6, 2010

Random

Hadn't stepped into this place for ages. Just stopped by to leave a few words...
Here's a few things that I wanna feel thankful and show gratitude for:
1. A blasting presentation which made me feel that it's unbelievable
Although the results are vague, the applause and cheers seemed real.
2. One of the most wonderful day among all the years, although it was quite a quiet one, it was the most contented one I have ever had. Thanks for the wishes and the messages everyone. And also my darls.... hehe...A new soul was born on the same day, how lucky was I... (Big beam on my face XD)
3. Awkward weekend of a big confusion.. Yet memorable one. Dada, mama and SP sis... Without you guys, what will I be. Am very thankful for you guys juz being around.
4. Recognition, to those who approve of my abilities and action, I thank you all for the confidence and chance you guys gave. Also for the trust and care. Appreciate it very much.
5. KJ, for the CD which was really really awesome.
6. My mates for the musical afternoon, was sortta hoping that we could seize the moment and juz let time drag a lil' longer... It's never gonna be enough for us.. Thanks for making it happen... YC & Cat
7. Pn. Tan for the Happy Meal! One of the most memorable supper I have.
8. Fellow comrades for the chat and support. Appreciate them very much..
9. Father, for the things that happen to me.. I thank you with heart and soul for the blessings.

Ok, Just some scribbling on the wall...
I'm Contented. =)

No comments: