Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random thoughts squeeze in a small space

Totally love my mixpod...
Words just seems... livelier with it!

You make me crazier... crazier... crazier... Crazier....
Can't get you out of my mind!!
Getting crazy because of ya... Wahahahahha....

Really dunno why I always get engaged in religious conversation??
I mean like everytime we talk about it,
it will be like ages before we can finally say, ok, we're done!
But its fun talking about it..
Yeah, it's sensitive,
but fun to know about people's culture and religion too!!
Guess that's what IS lecturer keeps on emphasizing: cultural relativism.. Lolz..

Here's the shift:
Shyuan is striving to manage time well and keep the dreams moving!!
Shyuan's gonna make it! Big time!
Wish me luck! =)
If you have faith in me, do acknowledge me that you do,
it will be a great encouragement for me! Thanks!

Ramblings...

If you tell me:" You will never make it" I'll say:" Thanks for believing in me, I'll never make it back..."
If you say:" You can do it!" I'll say:" I know I will, thanks for having faith in me"
If you say:" Come on, are you joking??" I'll say:" Yes indeed I'm joking if I'm not trying my best"

Dun believe? Try me.

Give life a chance, baby! You can make it too! =)


Fyi, am trying to catch all the random thoughts before they fly away..
.
Hey look, the sun's smiling at you! Smile back to him!!! You'll feel GREAT!
Trust me..

Heading off to chase more random thoughts, Toodles!

For a Pessimist, I'm pretty Optimistic-Paramore

5 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! it's been a long time u update ur blog...hows life? =] start ur holiday?

ShyuanT said...

Haha, had been quite occupied with assignments this few weeks. Finals bound to be in the end of this month. Holidays would start like... Next year... T.T And it is not more than 2 weeks before the next sem.. Sad..

So that's all bout me.. you?? Holidaying??

Kaijun said...

cultural relativism!

i also learn this from my sociology class~~~~ lol~~

yiipin's holiday until next month..

ShyuanT said...

Oo.. Yeah, you also got learn. Lolz..
You are in your break now too,right? Enjoy ya.. hehe...

yiipin said...

yup, until nex year...hehe...end my job for kindergarten too...=]