Thursday, January 19, 2017

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

I've finally did it!
Finally watched the movie who's poster file had been on my shelves for years,
It was as amazing as the name sounded,
As mysterious as the boy with blue eyes on it's poster is like.
It related to so many people in the world,
But yet the determination of the young boy seemed absurd.

Extremely Loud, Incredibly Close,
A perfect sentiment used to portray the life of many people in the world,
Especially a small fraction of people who are just a little odd, or thinks a lil different than the boring commoners,
Yes, I am talking about children with special needs with sensory issues.
This movie is way better than what I expected it to be.
The first time I saw the name, I was really keen that this will be a mind blowing movie,
And indeed it is and even more.


The innocence of a child can' t be replaced by anything and the hope and memory keeps things alive.
The tireless search of a child, and the love of  his parents,
Just love love love this movie.
Definitely added to the favorite list!

Would go on and on about how I love the movie and which part was the best, but I shall let it up to you who are reading this to find out which are yours.

Thank you Oskar Schell, you are incredible.



♪ Ho Hey- Lennon and Maisy

No comments: