Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I do, I do not

I really dunno on what grounds I'm living on,
and am certainly confused on what am I living for.
Life sometimes seems so amusingly interesting to me,
but yet somethings so unreasonably ambiguous...
It seems that I have so much to do,
but yet so little time...
And on other times,
I juz can't lift any of my fingers up on whatsoever that I should've done,
wasting time on things I know I tell myself not to do..
This reminds me of a scripture I read few weeks ago:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no long I myself who do it, but it is the sin living in my. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do-this I keep on doing. Now if I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is the sin living in me that does it. "
(Romans 7:15-20)

It juz gets better and better no matter how many times I read it. LOL!!!
It always ends up with a wide silly grin on my face and the confusion dangling down my heart.
Though what it is trying to deliver is not literal to what I'm saying,
but the general idea is there...
Do things you ought to do and not the things you know hate to do,
although you will end up doing what you hate to do,
keep in mind of what you wanna do and do it,
for when you do what you hate to do is not what you are doing,
but instead is the sin living in you who does it....
Complicated huh?
Read it again!
Still confused?
That's life! :P

Till I find my way out of this mess,
I will continue working my a** on whatever that is I want to work on...

Wish me luck in my upcoming project of the good I want to do which I will do!! Sin, don'tcha come spoiling my plans! XP

"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, Hope that doesn't ever end, even when the sky is falling...."



This lil' boy has a lil' dream of fishing for his own balloon...
He got two balloons with ease,
that's what Faith can do...

What faith can do-Kurtless